Bank Builders International prides itself on anticipating and meeting our clients’ needs, based on our experience, industry knowledge and the expertise of our design teams.
From introduction, through design, construction and Certificate of Occupancy, we have the ability to produce a product that will exceed the expectations of the client and allow them to enjoy the environment that our team has created.
- Introduction/Client Interview
- Conceptual Estimate
- Design – Conceptual Drawing Phase (Discuss client needs, value engineering, efficiencies)
- Design – Construction Drawing Phase
- Design – Permit Drawing Phase
- Pre-Construction – Permit Review Phase
- Construction – Completion of Project
- Certificate of Occupancy – Complete Punchlist and turn project over to Client
- Close-Out – Prepare Close-out documents, Owners Manuals, Warranties and Subcontractor Contact List